Write For Us
Do you have Real Estate Business tips you think every Real Estate Business owner should know?
Do you keep up to date on the latest trends in Real Estate Business and want to offer your insight?
Have you had an interesting experience as a small Real Estate Business owner that you want to share?
What We Want
We’re seeking a wide range of Real Estate Business people to write informative, insightful and interesting articles for our website.
Whether you’ve just starting out or you’re an expert in your field, we have an opportunity for you to share your thoughts and ideas with the entrepreneurial community.
Please Note: Our website has been created to support and inspire the BC community; we therefore only accept content from CANADIAN residents.
What You Get
- Author Byline: Each article will be attributed to you, the author, with a 60 word bio and photo which can include links back to your website or social media pages.
- Our Audience: Our website receives over 80,000 views per month from Real Estate Business owners around the British Columbia, your future customers.
- Our Following: Your content will also be shared with our strong social media following; helping to increase awareness of your Real Estate Business.
Ideally, your article would create a narrative based on personal Real Estate Business experience that will provide helpful information for entrepreneurs and Real Estate Business owners that they can apply to their own Real Estate Business. They should include personal knowledge but the focus should be on offering educational content for the reader. For example, you could write about a Real Estate Business challenge that you faced and how you overcame it, and then give advice to the readers on how they can do the same.
Please note that while your article is meant to express real life experience, content should be informative and relevant to a Real Estate Business audience, as House Newspaper is a Real Estate Business resource centre.
- Friendly, professional and written in first person.
- Includes clear, purposeful and educational information relevant to entrepreneurs and small Real Estate Business owners
- Between 300-600 words
- Uses subheadings to break up content
- Uses short paragraphs and bullets points
- Exact content cannot be published elsewhere on the internet
- Does not include the promotion, direct sale, endorsement or link back to a specific product, service or Real Estate Business