It doesn’t have to wait long for the launch of the LG K31s anticipated only a few days ago by the FCC, LG surprises everyone and announces LG K31, a new mid-range smartphone intended only for the US market.
The device certainly does not shine for originality, especially on the back where the less attentive could easily mistake it for a now dated LG G5 or an LG G8 ThinQ. Specifically, the K31 integrates a 5.7 “FullVision HD + display with a central notch and a decidedly pronounced lower chin.
The processor is a MediaTek Helio P22, assisted by 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage expandable via microSD slot. The photographic sector is entrusted to a double rear camera from 13 + 5MP and a single front from 5MP. Finally, the battery is a 3,000 mAh unit, 9 to 5 Google has reported LG K31 is already available for purchase in the US at a price of $ 149.99 (126 euros at the exchange rate). The Korean company has not released any communication regarding a possible expansion of marketing in Europe.
LG K31 Midrange Low Price and Specifications
As far as internal specs are concerned, LG K31 uses;
- SoC : Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 @ 2.0GHz
- Display : 5.7 “FullVision with HD + resolution (1520×720 pixels) in 18.9: 9 ratio
- Memory :
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of storage memory expandable via microSD slot
- Camera :
- Double Rear : 13 + 5MP (main, f / 1.8 lens + wide angle, f / 2.2 lens and 120 ° angle)
- Front : 5MP, f / 2.0 optics
- Connectivity : Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- Audio : 3.5mm jack
- Sensors : rear fingerprint
- Battery : 3,000 mAh
- Operating system: Android 10
William Smith is a seasoned writer with a passion for all things related to home design, decor, and renovation. With a background in interior design and architecture, William Smith Aubrings a unique perspective to their writing and is known for their ability to break down complex design concepts into easy-to-understand language.